Alsace et Bastille

Alsace & Bastille - Conseil en Stratégie. Paris, Estoril
-Consultancy in Real Estate, Celebrity aviation, railway business, Consultancy in Export Strategy; E-mail: vitorpissarro.alsacebastille@Yahoo.fr or to Twitter adress Vitor Pissarro @VitorPissarro

segunda-feira, 21 de maio de 2012

Do you agree that young kinds (12 years old and up) may drink alcool, if they are at a private party

Do you agree that young kinds (12 years old and up) may drink alcool,  if they are at a private party.
In Portugal, you can't sell alcool to kids under 18 years. But , if  someone has a bar only for invited kids in that evening, they can drink as much as they can. Do you agree with this? Are the parents that invites the kid's friends responsible for this action?

5 comentários:

  1. I used to have 12 yrs, and of course I had a few glasses by that time, but I don't agree at all.and yes parents (both) are responsible to allow and icentive children to drink.
    getting drunk and huge hangovers are part of teenagers life, but moderate, here we are talking about children.
    honestly I don't even understand these parents idea.. I would definitely not allow my kids to go to a party like this.
    I'm not a saint (far from it) but also know that kids with 12 yrs old today have 8 yrs notion of reality.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Sardinha em Can
    Thanks for your comment. Here in Portugal, the kids are having fun with alcool too early. It's hard to not allowing the kid to go to the party, where all his friends are. The parents have to try to tell him to have one beer, and that's all. Not to get drunk, because it's not fun. I also don't undestand the parents that give parties like that ( with alcool) to kids. Last New Year's celebration there was also a party like that , but now at the parent's house. I realy don't understand the point.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I believe we all start drinking to early here in Portugal, but 12 yrs ? with parents approval, huum I don't think so. I would probably be the worst mom on earth but wouldn't let my daughter go to a party like this, mainly cause I wouldn't trust the parents who organized the party.do they drink shots of vodka together with their kids? and what when they 16 (sooo grown up), some joints would be allowed, and so on, and so on..

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree that parents shouldn't allow kids to drink alcool. Portugal is turning to be dangerous to young kids. we have to be carefull.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dear Sardinha em Can. Update on the party. After our conversation before the party I would like to let you know waht happened. The girl invited a lot of kids and the disco was very crowded. My son didn't enter the disco and went, with other friends, to a bar nearby. They had fun and I went to pick him up at 3 AM. Cascais had a lot of groups of kids on the street and all of them were in a great mood. So, everything went fine. Nice and no need for alcool to have fun.

    ResponderEliminar